Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Where has the time gone?

Hello all!
I was going through old emails, laughing at some, almost crying at others, when I came across one from my Grandma. It reminded me that I hadn't done anything with my blog in a long time, and its way past time to change that.

I got something special in the mail this week, it was the best thing ever. It was a birthday card from Grandma and Grandpa. It was just what I needed. Thank you!

For those who don't know, I will be turning 18 soon. Like in a week soon. Its a pretty scary thought. I am finishing my Personal Progress, and I WILL have it done by my birthday. (If you argue with me, you will feel my wrath. I am THIS CLOSE to having it done!!!)

I have had my drivers license for a while now, and got it in our big monster van (the 15 passenger thing..) because the car kept coming down sick on me every time I even thought about taking my test in it- I guess I scared more than just Mom while practicing in it. I actually managed to send it to its grave. (actually, it'd been heading to the junkyard before I even thought about taking my test..)

I have some odd jobs now, and I enjoy what I do. - Before anyone asks, I'm still working on my GED, but will have it soon.

I haven't had anymore dates since the one with the 'Redhead' (yep, I still owe Grandma a story there...I just keep forgetting to...) I will be going to Single Branch on Sundays with a friend, and to FHE (for those who don't know that one, it's family home evening.) with another who has a calling, so she can't go on Sundays. It'll be a lot of fun.

Life is busy. Caleb is beyond cute, Kyle is a know-it-all 3 year old, Kenny is 8, and is helpful around the house (most the time...) Elora will be 10 this year, and is doing really good in her therapy's. Brieanna is excited for Young Woman's Camp this year- it will be her first year. Angus has been touring Idaho VIA cousins (at least the parts of ID where we have family...) and will be back the day before my birthday, and otherwise is doing really well. Me? I'm going to camp again- this time as an ACL - Assistant Camp Leader - not as one of the girls. Taylor has been doing well, he has one year left on his mission- I might be gone by the time he gets back, but, we'll see... Lisa and her family have been doing good as well, from what I've heard. Her baby boy is beyond cute! LaWana got to come home for Christmas (that's a whole different story that I don't have time for) and is back at school, doing well. Mom and Dad are doing great as well.

I love you all. Sorry it's been so long in coming.

Love,
~Alice~

No comments: