Of course it's my month. February. Right guys? this year it's busy, busy, busy! I'm working on my Knowledge project, teaching one of our primary girls how to sew, my b-day's next Sunday, the 19th I've got a YCL meeting, the 20th I'm doing a sleep-over at a friends house, the 26th is a Priest/Laurel activity (dancing, cute guys, hot guys, handsome guys.... fun...) kidding, although there is a dance and it's a multi-stake act. lots of fun. the 27th I'm doing something special, and sometime this month we hope to feed the Elders dinner! not to mention going shopping with the girls, working on bags (hopefully) and this Saturday we Young Women will be decorating Valentine cookies for our fundraiser. right now, the last count we had was 50+ and we received 15-20 more. seriously, thanks everyone for their help with the recipes, and if anyone want to send me more, that's great. I'm so thankful for the Relief Society here in our branch. they've been giving me recipes as well. Some of them, I really can't wait to try. Miss you all, I won't say Happy Valentines Day yet, cuz I'll be posting closer to that time. Hope you like the new look on my blog.
Luv Ya!
Alice
4 comments:
I got the package! It's so cute, thank you SOOOO much!!!!!
About the recipes...I'm not sure. There's one I want to give you, but I'm not sure if my mom wants to let it out of the family! (kidding, I'm sure it's fine, but I'll still ask)
Again, thanks SOOOOOO much, and yes, February is awesome. Well, mostly Valentine's Day and my mom's birthday, but yeah.
I'm glad you like it. when this month is your mom's b-day? and yeah, we have known each other for a long time. miss ya!
Alice
P.S. thanks for finding out about the recipe!
February is a month to express our love and you will spend a life time doing just that. I also find it interesting that what happens in February as far as snow and weather goes determines the outcome of the crops and 'harvest' for the rest of the year. Without that horrible snow all the rest of the year would be HORRIBLE.
Post a Comment