 |
| Alice and Penguin |
|
|
 |
| Uncle-in-law and Alice |
 |
| the Jester and Alice |
 |
| Penguin and Alice |
 |
| Stake YM pres. and Alice |
 |
| Alice and Friend |
 |
| Alice and another Friend |
 |
| Mr. H and Alice |
 |
| Kindalaura and Alice |
 |
| Friend and Alice, again |
 |
| Friends all over the palace with Alice |
 |
| (left) Dancing Queen (mid) Alice (right) Drama Princess |
 |
| Rezielle and Alice |
 |
| Meggie and Alice |
 |
| Friend, number...? and Alice (I've got a lot of Friends) |
 |
| Drama Sprite and Alice |
 |
| Penguin and Alice |
 |
| Penguin and Alice |
 |
| The White Knight |
 |
| Squeakers |
 |
| Kindalaura and Alice (no, she didn't actually hit me) |
 |
| The White Knight and Rezielle |
 |
| Prince Charming and Penguin |
 |
| White Knight and Rezielle. |
Hey Y'all! guess what? I've got Pix! I will be introducing you to Penguin, Rezielle, Me (Alice) Meggie, Squeakers, and our White Knight that I talked about awhile ago. Oh last but not least, Prince Charming! Here we go! lots of Friends, and I don't even have them all right here! Enjoy- aren't White Knight and Prince Charming
sooo handsome????? I want comments, also look at the post "the first of many pix", and you'll find another pic from the dance....
2 comments:
You look absolutely beautiful and so happy. New Year Eve dances bring back lots of memories for Grandpa and I.
Thanks Grandma. I had a lot of fun. I got all the other comments too. luv ya!
~Alice~
Post a Comment