Snow's a meltin finally!!!! so.. quick update.
I finished my Individual Worth project in Personal Progress, and I'm working on my Knowledge. Fun fun fun.
I'll be 16 2 weeks from tomorrow! Alicia can't wait til she can start counting weeks. lol. Man, I'm tired of grumpy kids, but now, I'm not in charge 3 days a week! oh, anyone with something good to read, tell me, pretty please! I'm gunna die soon cuz it's almost impossible to find an appropriate book to read. (they're teen section royally stinks. they think teens are adults who don't have very many morals.) I hate their section. you have to look for HOURS just to find one book, then that book might have something that'll make you put it down. irritating. I guess that's why I'm writing my own books. Thanks for reading my posts even when I complain. I miss everyone. oh, Ima Nut, I found out what Coldplay is. simply one word for them: AWESOME! I like.
Talk ta ya later!
Alice
5 comments:
I suggest The Hunger Games, if you haven't already read those. And of course Harry Potter (mild cussing, but that's it) because they are THE BEST BOOKS EVAR!!!! Yep, they're so awesome that they make me say "evar".
And I just started reading The Maze Runner. I don't know what it's like yet, but I read that if you like The Hunger Games, then you'll love The Maze Runner, so I checked it out.
thank you! I've read Harry Potter, and I haven't read the Hunger games yet.... Miss you, thanks for commenting!
Alice
I'd try Pillage by Obert Skye. I'm not very far but it's good so far! (And as for Coldplay - I know right ?!)
I read that while I spent a few months in ID in 2008. It's a really good book. thanks. I'll be sending you and Julie something. soon.
Luv ya!
Alice
Celina we think you might actually enjoy "To The Rescue" the Biography of Thomas S. Monson by Heidi S. Swinton. It is very well written with humor and spiritual feelings. We are sincerely enjoying reading the book together.
Love you,
Grandpa and Grandma
Post a Comment