Well, it's a new year now, and in a month and a half, I will be sixteen, and in May, Lisa will be married. It's amazing really, I never thought that we'd become old enough to date, and marry. Y'all know, when you're a kid, you think it'll last forever, well same goes for teens.
I got to dance the year away last night. It was really amazing. I got to meet up with all my stake friends, (I'll be posting pix later, when Elizabeth gets them to me) and I was able to see Joe Richardson. I had so much fun talking with him, and getting caught up on things. a couple of my friends know Sam. when I told them that it was my sister that was marrying him, they were ecstatic. Also, great, great news! Mom is a YW camp director this year, and I'm a Y.C.L along with all my best buddies.
Just a few more things. I danced with a guy name Matt, to a fast song, (don't remember what song...) and we did a swing dance, it was so much fun. the about the middle of the night, a slow song started, and I went and stole Taylor from my friend Catherine. (Which was fine because he danced almost the entire night away with her... so much fun to tease) Then, one of my personal favorites played, (when you say you love me) and I snagged a guy in our branch, Daniel (I'd post his picture if he hadn't made a silly face in it.) and got him to dance with me. The last song of the evening was a slow song, and I danced with an amazing guy. His name is Andrew, he lives in Gallatin, and he's 16. yes, I remembered. he's also on the youth committee this year.
I'll be posting pix later. Love you all, and Happy New Year!!!
Alice
1 comment:
Celina grandma will be keeping up on your blog so you won't have so many comments to read all my on the same day. At least you won't be bored today. Please send us a quick e-mail when you update your blog so we will know when to check it.
Thank you,
Grandma
Post a Comment