I just seem to have this red thing going on.... Red bunk bed, red mp3 player, red pillow case, red scripture bag, favorite red skirt, and red earrings, so why not a red blog to match. Although I draw the line at dying my hair red. In any case, while I have a red theme inside the house, we've got a WHITE theme outside the house. mega snowstorm here. So bad in fact, that when Angus tripped with an armful of wood (yeah, he's OK,) he had a hard time finding the biggest pieces of wood. maybe I'll go make a snowman tomorrow....... KIDDING!!! If you know me at all, I REALLY dislike the cold. It's bad for my health. (not really, it just makes me miserable...) which is why I was having an insane moment when first created my blog. I mean seriously? aliceICELAND??? oh well. It's probably because it's the total opposite of me... now I'm just babbling. Luv ya all!
Alice in Wonderland.
(yes Maddie, I still use my full nickname sometimes ;)
1 comment:
Did you know that 'red' was one of your great grandma Stevens favorite colors?
Post a Comment