Monday, December 27, 2010

I accept!

Brieanna and Kenny. (Angus has the camera)

My cousin who lives in those mountains that I love, challenged me to show her why I love Missouri more. well, here's my answer. (no, not the cold, cold snow...) my family, the nature, and a bonus, quite a few less allergies. I never forget the people I love that aren't here with me, but I try not to live in the past all the time, it can get depressing. oh, something happening in my life: I was released as Mia Maid president on Sunday. and, Happy 20th anniversary Dad and Mom!
Kenny's Snowman (the rock is it's hair.)

Brieanna's Snowman, she used a bucket to form it.

some cardinal's that like eating the seeds from the weeds.

pretty aren't they?


Lisa holding Elora, and LaWana sitting by them.

Kyle's 2nd Christmas, isn't he cute?

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, wow, those are really pretty pictures of the snowy trees! Sorry I haven't been commenting! Miss you! :D

Serenity Alice said...

Pretty, but really annoying when it traps you in your house for days on end.... no mutual this week :(
thanks for posting!
Alice

Anonymous said...

I really like the 'bucket' snowman. Great idea. Who took the pictures of the cardinal? They are great. Your blogging is terrific.