Hey, I know I haven't posted in forever, but I thought I'd give a quick update and tell everyone Hi and Merry Christmas!
So..... We left Missouri on Dec. 20th to come here (to Idaho) -I'm not using the abbreviations because one of my friends went 'What the heck is ID? why is she going to Identification, and WHERE IS THAT?!??!?' She was totally clueless, it was funny. We had a wonderful Christmas and I will be going to a New Years Eve dance with cousins and our Black-Smithing Prince (younger brother) It should be really fun. There will be 7 stakes and we will be at the YMCA buliding.
Oh, also Friday the 16th, I went on an actual date. As in, He didn't ditch me. I'll have to tell you about it later, but it was really fun, and he is really nice. Oh, he's tall, has red hair and is 18 will be 19 in Jan.
Love you all!!
~Alice~
1 comment:
Hi Celina,
Grandma finally took the time to check out the blog. Still waiting to hear bout your actual date with the red hair. You can e-mail me too.
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment