Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Guess What I'm Gunna Do Now......

I'm gonna be swapping wall papers til Camp and wedding are done. It'll be the same 2 wall papers, but every few days, I'll flip back and forth between them. Just a little more fun!

Some silly facts....
Brieanna and I like to watch Barbie movies -B actually likes them, I like some of the music, and playing them while Taylor and Angus are around, so I can annoy them - it's REALLY funny, cuz they'll make fun of the movies, and pretend it's killing them. anyway, the point of this? I'm gunna tell you how many Barbie movies there are and the names. Also, the next 2 to come out. (I'm just bored right now....) SO! there are 19 out and 2 more coming that I know of so far. The first one came out in 2001 -I only know this cuz of Wiki.- (yeah, I spend a lot of time on Wiki and IMDB) anywho in order the B movies are- oh and 'B' stands for barbie. Obviously.... and the * means that it's a series...and ** means I haven't seen it (yet)

  1. B. In The Nutcracker
  2. B. As Rapunzel 
  3. B. In Swan Lake
  4. B. As The Princess and the Pauper
  5. *B. Fairytopia
  6. *B. Mermaidia
  7. *B. Fairytopia: Magic of the Rainbow
  8. *B. Mariposa
  9. B. And The Magic of Pegasus
  10. **The Barbie Diaries
  11. B. In The 12 Dancing Princesses
  12. B. As The Island Princess
  13. B. And The Diamond Castle
  14. B. In a Christmas Carol
  15. B. Thumbelina
  16. B. And The Three Musketeers.
  17. B. In a Mermaid Tale
  18. B. A Fashion Fairy Tale -yeah, NOT Fairytale it's Fairy  Tale...
  19. B. A Fairy Secret
 And the next 2 to come out:

  1.  Barbie Princess Charm School**
  2. Barbie In a Perfect Christmas**
Anyway, Its been interesting watching them. the first few are OK, but I mostly get my kicks out of the Guy's reactions. Luv ya all!!

~Alice~

No comments: