That's what I say to the kids when they say WHY??!? It can get obnoxious. anywho... I decorated a Tee today. I'll have to take pix. what was cool? My friend Rezielle and I decorated them exactly the same- that part we planned- what wasn't planned was the fact that both our Tee's were a light pink with a vee neck, and fit us perfectly. it's really cool. again, anywho.
Lisa had bridal pix taken today, and I got to watch. She looked like a beautiful princess just waiting for her prince. -really, I swear she did...- then we went to a thrift store, then walmart, then home, then to mutual.
I said I'm going to re-deco my blog, right? and I will. as soon as I can find the perfect pic.
Love u all
~Alice~
2 comments:
I look forward to seeing the pictures! We miss you guys.
Amber
the soonest I can get them is Sunday -we left the Tees in the YW room @ the church to dry. I'll get them asap though. Miss you too!
Love ur blog.
~Celina
Post a Comment