NOO MORE SNOOOOW!!!!! Help me. I'm snowed in. There was no mutal or seminary this week, waah!!! I NEED OUT!!! soo... HOPEFULLY mom's gonna attend the meeting in Liberty (which is about an hour away-ish) and I'll get to go with...... I'm dying here... I feel really bad. at the new years eve dance, I forgot to give my friend my email addy, so now I GOTTA WAIT TIL I SEE HER AGAIN!!!! no progress on the pix yet. for some reason both my emails are rejecting all mail sent from them, and I think I have a solution, BUT I LEFT IT AT THE CHURCH!!!! so now I gotta wait til Sunday. again. goodness gracious great balls of FIRE! I am going crazy in this house!! I need to get out, but the only other option is to go outside. yuck.. I HAVE NO MORE BOOKS!!!! I suppose I could always work on my book, but that means I gotta kick people off the computer (I'm doing this on my moms laptop.)
a weird note from brieanna the obnoxious little sister:
by the way she go,s CRAZY without books or cute guys but I love her
2 comments:
Grandpa says 'get a shovel' and start shoveling snow. You should keep warm enough that you won't get hives.
ha ha. I'll pass thanks.
Post a Comment