Tuesday, February 1, 2011

White Knight

Sadly, instead of my 'Knight' I get a white 'Night' fun right? snow here, snow there, snow everywhere. And it just keeps coming. Ick. I don't like snow. I don't like winter. grr.. no mutual. Again. I'm working on my art, and because I know everyone who visits my blog, I'll say this. I need recipes for a cook book. I don't care if its a side dish, main dish, dessert, or whatever. can you email me? please? I'm having some fun at least. Mom's home, so I get her attention while I'm working on my winter accessories, she's helping me. I don't know what I'm going to do after though. guess what? I changed my blog for the month. I love this month (just hate the weather that comes with) of course, this month is for love anyway. so... until next month, (possibly longer) I'll be leaving my blog like this. Love you all!
~Alice~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you compile your cookbook?

Serenity Alice said...

I haven't yet. I'll tell you how I do it, once my mom and I sort them