Saturday, April 2, 2011

Books, Books, Where's the Books??

Lol.
My friend asked me 'WHAT BOOKS TO READ??? I can't think of anything else! Help!!'  Where have I heard that one? How many times have I said it??

anyway, I like Julia Golding, she writes the Companion Series, (and another which I haven't read, but I've heard its good.)
Anne McCaffery - some are good, some are kinda boring.
Kristen Britain wrote the Green Rider Series- it's awesome!- btw, I'm sitting here racking my brain for authors while my ENTIRE LIST OF AUTHORS, MUSIC, all my Pix and fave sites, and Movie are all on the other computer which CRASHED!! soo... here's some others.
Justin Somper- Vampirates. Now there's a series to sink your teeth into, just don't drown.
Michelle Sagara - ONLY THE CHRONICLES OF ELANTRA!!!! yeah, they're put out my Luna- one of the most infamous immoral pub inc. But other then her occasional cussing (the minor ones that you usually hear people say) yeah I know none of them are MINOR but compared to the others, the ones she says kinda are- lost track anywho, other then that there's ONE brush of lips in BOOK 3! no 'gooey romance' (as my brothers call it) before or after that. I haven't read any other book by her. don't want to either.
Jenna Blacks 'Faeriewalker' ONLY- don't even THINK about touching another of her books. not pretty.
Oh you can't forget Tamora Pierce- totally cool author about medieval times with magic. fun fun fun. look in wiki for the order in which to read the series' and the books in each series.
OOH!!! also the 'Once Upon a Time' series.- hit wiki again for the entire list, but some of my fave's are 'Midnight Pearls'- Lil' Mermaid- 'Scarlet Moon'- Red Riding Hood- 'Violet Eyes' - Princess and the pea- 'The World above' -Jack and the beanstalk- (It's gotta be my all time fave of all. theres no better telling of that one) 'Belle'- Beauty and the Beast- (duh) and 'Wild Orchid' - Mulan- Awesome!!
also there's Patricia C. Wrede- she writes a hilarious series about an improper princess (no, NOT immoral, just doesn't wanna act like a princess) who runs off to be a Dragons princess, and the King of the enchanted forest. forget about him for the first book, he comes in on the second. soo cute, and will keep you laughing, and sometimes crying.

I have Fifty Billion more I could tell you about, but I won't bore you. (actually, the rest of them are on the other computer) ask about music or movies, you're gonna get about the same length of post. Fave subjects. I'm usually the one to ask in my family.

Have fun!!! Hope this helped Julie!!! Happy Spring -oh I like seeing things turn green, but I HATE ALLERGIES!!!!!!!

~Alice~

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks, Celina! I wrote up a list of books to look for at our library, but when I went there, I found out they close at FIVE on Fridays and FOUR on Saturdays!!! What the heck?! I'll have to go on Monday, or something... :(

Serenity Alice said...

I'll try not to laugh my head off at you. That's just life. sorta like, "MOM!!!" as soon as she's on the phone, or gone. oh well. Anyway, have fun with the list on Monday.
TTYL!!
~Alice~