Soo.. I emailed her, but still: Happy-late-Birthday Alicia. Just so y'all know, Alicia makes up the Spice of my pen name- which of course is Alice Spice! anyway, as for great friends, Y'all met Rezielle and Penguin and Squeakers. well, they invited me and Taylor to the 'HomeSchool Prom'. Self explanatory. That was really sweet. - and yeah, they read my blog..- anyway, I've got a great outfit, nope. not a formal, but I'm gonna play this to the hilt. killer jewelry, great hairstyle, awesome shoes, and a very slimming outfit that looks great. oooh, and the perfect nails and make up. pix anyone? it's Friday, so I'll get some pix for you... maybe. I hope it turns out good. then again, I know it will cuz I'll be with great friends.
I learned something EVIL!!!!! Sugar Gives Me Headaches.... SOO Dad said that I'm going on a no sugar Diet. NO SUGAR?!?!?!???!!!! YOU mean NO Icecream? No Chocolate? No Orange Julius'??
Dangit... I might survive. oh well. if I don't write again, you'll know why. jk. I'll write again to tell you how prom went.
Luv ya!
~Alive Alice~
4 comments:
I didn't know you had a blog!!! I love it!!! You are sooo creative Celina!! We love you and miss you!!!!
Good luck on the no sugar... you can do it!!!!
Amber
Thanks. Miss you guys. I love your blog.
Love ya!
Celina
Our computer is up and running again and grandma is up but not running. How ae you coming on your sugar free diet? We love you so much.
G & G
Post a Comment