Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What's there to say?

Life's pretty much normal. I have books that are re-reads, and Taylor is going to pick up books today, so I can have them tomorrow when I see him. fun right? Tomorrow, I should be getting two of my personal progress ribbons. I've completed Individual Worth, and Knowledge. I am currently working on my Virtue. Oh, and for those who know, I'm still working on my book. sorta.... when I have time.  anyway, life IS normal, so right now I'm kinda tired, but I'm doing good. Luv ya all!
~Alice~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are indeed a busy girl. You have reason to be tired with your NORMAL life. If my memory serves me right Lisa has had a wedding shower by now if so how did it turn out? Grandma is working on her personal progress also. The personal progess program is indeed an inspired program. Keep up the good NORMAL work.
Love,
G & G